We are monitoring the situation closely and day by day – at the moment, we’re operating business as usual and look forward to seeing you for your next appointment.
When you’re here, you should know that:
- We change our linen between clients
- We always use fresh, triple-sterilised tools
- We disinfect our stations after every treatment using an antibacterial solution
- We store our implements in Barbicide, then submerge them in boiling water – after that they are UV sterilised.
- Our staff are washing their hands after every single client, using handwashing technique as set out by the WHO
- We now disinfect our reception desk after every transaction and all door handles at regular intervals throughout the day
- We request Apple/GooglePay/contactless transactions where possible
- We are checking in with staff daily to ensure they are healthy and well, and have not been in contact with anyone who has travelled from the worst affected Covid-19 areas.
- We are denying access to the salon to those who are travelled internationally in the past 14 days.
Please don’t be offended, but we will be asking anyone coming to the salon for their appointment to also wash their hands on arrival.
If you have a cold, a sniffle, a cough, fever or are feeling unwell, firstly, we are sorry to hear it! And secondly, we would ask that you kindly reschedule your appointment here so that we can see you when you’re back feeling fighting fit.
If and when the time comes that we need to take extra measures, we will do so in the most responsible way as advised by the right authorities.
We will be staying open and working as usual unless the Australian government enforces a shut down.
If you’re looking to book an appointment then check out our online booking system or our Lash Spa app to see all our available bookings.
In the meantime, we’re here for you and your lash & brow needs. Let’s not let the important things slide
The Lash Spa