At The Lash Spa we don’t do a lot of offers because most of our clients come to us through referrals and word of mouth due to the high quality of work and incredible experience that we offer. However, if you’re on this page then you’ve received a gift card loaded with $50 at a St. Hilda’s race day event – I hope you enjoyed the event and welcome to our salon! The following are the terms and conditions associated with the credit on that gift card, as it differs slightly from our regular gift cards.
- The card value may only be used to purchase services (not products) at The Lash Spa.
- You must present the card at your time of purchase and amounts will be deducted from the card balance. Any additional cost exceeding the value of the gift card will be paid by the redeemer.
- The card will not be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- The card may not be redeemed for cash and is not transferable.
- The gift card can be used once per person for one appointment only. So multiple cards can’t be added together to create a higher value, and each person can use the St. Hilda’s gift card only once, so you cannot use a new one at multiple appointments.
- A no-show or last minute cancellation (with less than 12 hours notice) will void use of the gift card. Please only make appointments you know you will be able to attend.
- Gift cards are associated to names of attendees at the race day event – so your name will be matched to the list. If you would like to transfer your gift card to another family member then please give us a call to make the appropriate changes.
- Cards cannot be sold or traded and any person using a card whose name is not on the list will be unable to redeem the card.
- Bookings should be made over the phone ensuring you mention use of your card as we only have limited space available for these cards from Thursday to Saturday.
- The complimantary gift card expires on 30/09/2022 so please ensure you use it before then as this expiry cannot be extended into our busy holiday period.
- The Lash Spa reserves the right to change these terms and conditions.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to seeing you in the salon soon!